“Relaxing Oasis”

Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique is a full service day spa located within walking distance to all of the shops and hotels in Kennebunkport. The spa opened in June 2007 and is quickly becoming the most popular place to relax, renew and unwind. The spa offers a full menu of services including Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Makeup Application and Manicures & Pedicures. In addition, the spa boutique offer some of the nicest health and beauty products in Southern Maine. When you come to Kennebunkport for vacation, Relax Your Cares Away at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I received the companion massage at the Cottage Breeze Day Spa. Our experience was very soothing and relaxing. The staff was extremely friendly, and accommodating to our specific needs. The environment was also welcoming and had a calming effect on the both of us. We will definitely be returning. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the excessive amount of oils/lotions used during the massage. Although it felt wonderful and smelled lovely, I needed to return to my room at our hotel to take a shower even though we were given hot towels to clean off with. Overall it was a pleasant experience, and I would recommend those interested in a day at the spa to check it out.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We got a couples massage for one hour, great price. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing. I actually feel asleep I was so relaxed, and that doesn't normally happen. The staff was super friendly. They also gave us very refreshing water with cucumbers. Delicious. We will totally be back when we visit this summer again.

1  Thank Colby T
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've never had a massage before, but decided to get a hot stone massage with my wife while on vacation.

I can't say enough good things. Donna and Lauren were fantastic. The whole experience was very gentle and calming. I would highly recommend! I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I both received massages at Cottage Breeze over valentine's day weekend. He picked out a body melt back therapy massage along with a sinus treatment, and I had the really lovely mother-to-be-pampered bliss massage. We were both very happy with our treatments and would definitely recommend them. For the prenatal, I told the therapist that I had some sciatica issues and she was able to focus on that area near the end of the treatment and it helped tremendously. I was impressed with how well she was able to work my muscles using the table in an incline and with pillows -- it was extremely comfortable! Part of the treatment I had was a foot soak and scrub, which was a nice touch. Although, if you're looking to maximize your massage, might as well just stick to the 80-min prenatal massage alone. The atmosphere of the spa is simple and more boutique as you walk in, but the treatment area that is closed off is very relaxing. Overall the service was excellent and the price was reasonable for what it is. We didn't think twice and would return here.

1  Thank Allikat613
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a facial, hot stone massage and pedicure. I was completely relaxed. The staff was courteous, helpful and professional. The treatments were lovely and the time flew by. It was such a treat and I loved every second of it!!

1  Thank Amy S