“I had a great massage but my husband had a terrible massage”

Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique is a full service day spa located within walking distance to all of the shops and hotels in Kennebunkport. The spa opened in June 2007 and is quickly becoming the most popular place to relax, renew and unwind. The spa offers a full menu of services including Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Makeup Application and Manicures & Pedicures. In addition, the spa boutique offer some of the nicest health and beauty products in Southern Maine. When you come to Kennebunkport for vacation, Relax Your Cares Away at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique.
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had a terrific prenatal massage at the Cottage Breeze spa. Very attentive masseuse who applied the right amount of pressure and always made sure I was comfortable.
Unfortunately my husband had a terrible massage at this place. His masseuse had no strength and did not focus on his legs and calves as requested.
I suppose this is one of those luck of the draw places.

There are newer reviews for Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I really love this spa. It is clean and the services are performed well. The pedicures last a long time and the massages are divine.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Personalized service and wonderful array of ways to pamper yourself.

1  Thank CrazyAuntMartha
Reviewed December 5, 2011

The girls were nice. Massages were alright. I could have just asked my boyfriend to give me one lol. I went with my girlfriends off season in the Spring. We made an appointment obviously. And right after our massages the girls all went home lol. not much business around that time. maybe in summer they have better massages...who's to complain anyway. these people are the nicest you'll ever meet

Reviewed October 12, 2011

When was the last time you felt truly relaxed and at peace. On my recent visit to Cottage Breeze Day Spa I had a full body massage with reflexology by Melinda that was by far one of the best massages I have ever had. Just the right amount of pressure that left me feeling relaxed and cleansed. The Spa is clean with just a hint of relaxing scents. I was so impressed with the service I received I went back later that same day for a facial with Jen. My family even commented on how "bright" my face looked afterwards. I also have to mention how welcome I felt upon entering the Spa by it's owner Wendy. She was knowledgeable about her products and I never felt that pushy sales pressure. Although I only spent a long weekend in Kennebunk I left feeling like I had a weeks vacation. If you're in Kennebunk Maine and want to feel truly pampered and cared for Cottage Breeze Day Spa is the place. By the way it's not just for women.

1  Thank rnbsn1997