We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was very good, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was excellent, included waffles, bagels, muffins, fruit, cereals, juice & coffee.We parked the car outside the room and walked to downtown shops & restuarants. We had a great dinner at David's in the former Landing hotel. We played a round of golf at Cape Arundel Country Club and were only 30 minutes from Portland. We were able to take a Portland Sea Dogs baseball game. My only request would be to have a fire pit installed near the outside tables by the rear car port area. We will definately return to stay at Kings Port Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine