Could not pick a better spot to walk to restaurants and shoppes.
Wine bar , yea! , across the street, several restaurants, and shopping within a block.
Hotel had charm, bed was comfortable.
The bar had "no beer or wine really," the front desk guy said, but it was end of the season in October.
Breakfast was wonderful, and they had a nice lady there making waffles to order.
Wish I could go back to Kennebunkport! I'd definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine