Our first night stop on a 2 week trip to New England so set our expectations for the rest of the trip. Warm greeting and clean good sized room on ground floor annex. Only complaint would be the sound proofing as the people above us were very heavy footed and appeared not to sleep but walk up and down their room all night. Otherwise, the location was great, with some good eating options within a couple of minutes walk. Breakfast was plentiful with a good choice. All in all, a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine