Stopped in with no reservation, warmly greeted and offered a charming second floor room with a four poster king bed and modern amenities for $129 less a AAA 10% discount. The room was spotless and the bedding was elegant. The inn is located very close to all the downtown shops and historic places. We parked the car in the free parking and spent our vacation just walking around this delightful waterfront community. The inn offered a complementary extended continental breakfast which included cereal, made to order waffles with fresh blueberries and strawberries, juice, oatmeal, boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, English muffins, assorted breads and pastries, peanut butter and jelly, and excellent coffee. Since the inn is located on the main thoroughfare there is some expected road noise, We are looking forward to stopping in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the seaside village of Kennebunk, Maine, this beautiful inn offers thoughtful amenities and services for a comfortable stay within walking distance of the specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square,the local whale watch cruise and the in-town trolley tour stop and the Kennebunk Beaches!!! King's Port Inn features free onsite parking, free wifi and free extended continental breakfast with homemade waffles and pastries. Walk to one of the areas lively pubs. The specialty boutiques, shops and galleries of Dock Square, Kennebunkport are within walking distance of King's Port Inn.Kennebunk Beaches are just minutes away. Be sure to visit nearby restaurants that serve fresh lobster from the Gulf of Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your King's Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Port Hotel Kennebunk
- King's Port Inn Kennebunk, Maine