Bufflehead Cove Inn
$123
Waldo Emerson Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$229
The Beach House(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at English Meadows Bed and Breakfast(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$274
Official Site
King's Port Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$174
$139
The Lodge at Kennebunk(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$67
The Grand Hotel(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$123
Seaside Inn(Kennebunk)(Great Value!)
$145
$79
$340
All reviewsbalcony roomkennebunk riverwine and cheesedirt roadmy husband and iporch overlooking the rivernew englandbooks and magazineshideaway suiteweather permittingfront porchother guestseach morningour honeymoonthe main housesmall balconyfamily run
Reviewed July 21, 2009

I booked this inn because of the wonderful trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed. The inn is lovely, secluded and has a wonderful river view. We stayed in the Hideaway, which has a separate sitting area that over looks the river, king sized bed and huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub. It also has a little deck overlooking the river. My husband was in need of a quiet, relaxing break and this inn was perfect. Breakfast was incredible, the first day I had the best pancakes on the face of the earth - and I'm not really a breakfast eater, but they were amazing. Breakfast was served on the porch overlooking the river and it was a lovely way to start the day. We also had dinner at On the Marsh one night and the food and service was terrific! We will definately come back to Bufflehead Cove !

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bostoncommon
Reviewed July 14, 2009

This was my 3rd stay at the inn, we love to visit Maine during the summer and see all its charm and beauty and I would never consider another inn...this one is truly the best!! They exceed my expectations every time---the location is private, stunning, and peaceful. The cottage, where we usually stay is lovely with its own balcony and beautiful entrance. We also had the change to stay in the balcony room which is absolutely stunning with its balcony over the river and giant jacuzzi tub. Not to mention the owners, they are wonderful. We love Aaron and his level of service and Harriet for always being so helpful and cheery. The breakfasts are so good too...fresh fruit, smoothies, stuffed french toast, delicious eggs and sausage....it's a treat every morning. They truly do everything right and went above and beyond with us this year as we had some special requests. I travel a lot, and stay in a lot of places but this is my absolute favorite....you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank scorey
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I spent many long hours trying to decide where to stay on a recent trip to Kennebunkport, Maine as there are many great offerings in this quaint seaside village. My wife and I could not have been happier with our choice. The inn is located on the river nestled in the woods and is a fantastic get-a-way spot, very tranquil and relaxing. The inn itself is beautiful and the Gott family could not do more to make you feel at home. The morning breakfasts were fantastic and a great way to start the day. While Maine is a long way from Hawaii, we can't wait to get back.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HawaiiAloha57
Reviewed July 1, 2009

My new hubby and I celebrated our honeymoon on a fly drive of New England and were recommended the Bufflehead Cove Inn prior to leaving for the States by another local inn. Harriet gave us the honeymoon suite which has views of the stunning river from the bed. We enjoyed a jacuzzi bath with a split of on-the house champagne. We watched the chipmunks frolic in the lily of the valley. So relaxing and just a perfect few days. Our hosts Harriet and Jim were so attentive and friendly - my hubby and I arrived as guests and left as friends. They actually drove us 3 miles down the coast for both nights we were there to visit a couple of lovely places to eat in Cape Porpoise! Breakfast cooked by Jim was lovely and he obviously know how to wow his guests. The warmth of the hosts rubbed off on all guests staying and 6 of us ended up chatting and laughing for well over an hour. We both said that when we renew our vows we will come back here. Dont pay over the odds to stay directly on the Kennebunkport coast - it's not worth it when you can discover your own secret idyll. Top Tip - the inn is at the end of the dirt tract leading off the beaten track. At night listen to the peepers (frogs singing) near the entrance of the track. They make beautiful songs and it's a really unusual experience!
Note to Harriet and Jim - Thankyou so much for making us feel really special. Please thank Albert for his great advice about visiting Moosehead Lake - we loved it. That and Kennebunkport were the highlights for us! From Guy and Clair x

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cdmarr
Reviewed June 23, 2009

This is our third getaway to Bufflehead Cove. We love everything about this inn. It's quaint, comfortable and you really feel welcome. The weather was the only disappointing part. We usually sit on the front porch over looking the river for breakfast, but we had to eat inside due to the rain. Every breakfast is different and delicious. We already look forward to our return trip!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple