We loved our time at bufflehead cove inn.
Some innkeepers are really just inn owners. They collect your money and offer nothing. Harriet however, is a true inn keeper that offers you a welcoming, warm place to stay during your time in kennebunkport.
The property is beautiful and so relaxing. You can sit out on the water for hours and feel your stresses melt away.
Breakfast was always amazing. They use many high quality and local ingredients.
The inn is about a mile from town. If you don't mind, it is a nice walk. Otherwise it's a short drive into town. Plenty of parking around.
We will deffinetly be staying at Bufflehead Cove inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bufflehead Cove Inn is Kennebunkport Maine lodging at its best. Visit this intimate Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine today to experience the serenity and seclusion of waterfront lodging. Secluded and private, the Bufflehead Cove Inn is the perfect destination for summer vacations, rejuvenating weekend getaways, or simply a trip to get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bufflehead Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bufflehead Cove Hotel Kennebunk
- Bufflehead Cove Inn Kennebunk, Maine