This review has been far too long in coming, as we actually stayed at Bufflehead Cove Inn at the beginning of October 2013 and I have been meaning to write this ever since we got back to the UK. We stayed at BCI for 2 nights whilst enjoying a 2-week New England road trip and I really can't fault it - it was definitely the best place we stayed on that trip. We stayed in the Garden Room, which is large, bright, airy, beautifully decorated and feels very private. We only met Harriett during our stay, who was truly charming and extremely helpful with any queries we had. Breakfasts were phenomenal - the ginger pancakes on our first morning and the apple cake which was served with the striata on our second morning were highlights of our two-week trip. The setting for breakfast, on the deck overlooking the cove, could not have been more beautiful and peaceful. We would love to return if we ever find ourselves pack in Kennebunkport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bufflehead Cove Inn is Kennebunkport Maine lodging at its best. Visit this intimate Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine today to experience the serenity and seclusion of waterfront lodging. Secluded and private, the Bufflehead Cove Inn is the perfect destination for summer vacations, rejuvenating weekend getaways, or simply a trip to get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bufflehead Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bufflehead Cove Hotel Kennebunk
- Bufflehead Cove Inn Kennebunk, Maine