We recently went to the Bufflehead Cove Inn for our anniversary. We usually choose an Inn that
is on the select registry list. This was the first year in 7 that we did not. We stayed in the River Cottage and it was large,comfortable and beautiful. It was well appointed with antiques and the most comfortable bed you can imagine. The kitchen had everything from close to a dozen cookbooks to all you would need to bake or cook. The deck had a Weber grill and a beautiful view of the river. Harriet payed very close attention to detail when designing and decorating and it was well appreciated by us. Harriet , her son Erin,and her sister were truly some of the nicest people we have ever met. We will return with great BIG smiles on our faces!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bufflehead Cove Inn is Kennebunkport Maine lodging at its best. Visit this intimate Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine today to experience the serenity and seclusion of waterfront lodging. Secluded and private, the Bufflehead Cove Inn is the perfect destination for summer vacations, rejuvenating weekend getaways, or simply a trip to get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bufflehead Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bufflehead Cove Hotel Kennebunk
- Bufflehead Cove Inn Kennebunk, Maine