Absolutely stunning setting and wonderful Inn, from the ever-changing tides..to the ducks there to greet you. Erin and Harriet are gracious charming hosts, that are willing to do anything for you. The breakfasts on the porch in the morning are fantastic. We stayed in the River room which is their smallest room..but still very nice and charming. The bathroom is a bit small, and there is very little closet space, but the wonderful views out the windows and our own little deck to over look the Kennebunk River and to hear the quacks of the ducks at dusk..more than made up for it. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! The attention to small details, like fresh flowers in our room, chocolate's at turn down service, and wine and cheese at 5:30 in the parlor made this Inn very special. We will for sure be returning!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bufflehead Cove Inn is Kennebunkport Maine lodging at its best. Visit this intimate Bed and Breakfast in Kennebunkport Maine today to experience the serenity and seclusion of waterfront lodging. Secluded and private, the Bufflehead Cove Inn is the perfect destination for summer vacations, rejuvenating weekend getaways, or simply a trip to get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bufflehead Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bufflehead Cove Hotel Kennebunk
- Bufflehead Cove Inn Kennebunk, Maine