“Welcoming”

Nixa, MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Welcoming”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I walked in off the street 2 minutes before class was to start and Michelle was incredibly kind and welcoming; I felt very comfortable immediately and thoroughly enjoyed the mindful yoga and meditation class. It was incredibly restorative for a traveler!

Visited June 2014

NYC Metro
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Quality instructors, friendly guests”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was the newbie in class, but no one would've known because the instructors and guests welcomed me into the practice immediately. One regular attendee commented, "It's great to see new faces and have new people join us."

I attended two back-to-back classes - an Iyengar class (led by Susan) and a Kripalu class (led by Elizabeth). They were different, but the asanas/practices complemented each other and made for a wonderful start to my day.

The studio was warm, well decorated, and had rooms for 1:1 consultations and reiki.

Visited April 2014