Very nice, inexpensive. Includes continental breakfast. Close to Kennebunk beach (about a. Half a mile). Also, close to downtown. The guest house has beautiful grounds including a salt water pool. Downside: no elevator to second floor, you make your own bed, get sheets etc. on first floor, also drop used towels and get clean ones.
All in all it was great for the price and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An affordable option for the Kennebunk/Kennebunkport area. The hotel offers simple, plain, comfortable guest rooms for young families, seniors and anyone on a budget. Located next to the beautiful St. Anthony's Monastery Grounds with 44 acres of trees, rolling lawns, picnic tables, riverside walking path, shrines and wildlife. Only 15 minute walk to the beach. Or if you wish to drive, parking permits are available for a small fee. The continental buffet included with your room, with an upgrade to hot breakfast available for a small fee. Amenities include outdoor saltwater pool, free parking, A/C's, mini-refrigerator in all rooms. Supper by our Lithuanian cooks available in peak season. The hotel is a little oasis of peace and tranquility between Docks Square and the Kennebunk beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franciscan Guest House Hotel Kennebunk
- Franciscan Hotel Kennebunk
- Franciscan Guest House Kennebunk, Maine