“Where locals eat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended by local fisherman. First staff person was professional and friendly. We sat outside on patio. Wait staff was bored, distracted, and not helpful with food and beverage selections. Sea scallops were fresh and excellent. Fried clams were good...not a personal fan of them but they were cooked as expected. Prices were average.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been for the last 4 years & have not been disappointed with the food and service. Definitely have to try the Baby Maine Shrimp, burgers and Haddock.
Go to hear the music too!!
Sue the bartender is the best!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant offers fantastic seafood at a great price with great service and an ocean view. Many locals choose this restaurant, which says a lot about its appeal and prices.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We stopped and ate here on a tour. They seemed totally unprepared on a day this area was swamped. We sat outside and to say our waiter was distracted would be an understatement. He was definitely trying, but we saw a couple of ladies chase him down to demand their check so they could pay and leave.

I felt like my lobster roll was more mayo than lobster. It almost made me sick. I might go back to this place, but I'd get something else for sure. There are a lot of food options in this area, I'd likely try another place.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

If you are looking for good drinks and good food, come to the Pilot House! This is more of a local's joint so its not going to look all fancy, but the food here is great and the drinks are tasty. My Clam Chowder was spot on as well as the burger for lunch. My bartender, Sue, was friendly to all and she knew her drinks. Definitely coming back!