“Great breakfast spot”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place is great for breakfast. It is immaculate, spacious, and pleasant in every way. Service was superb and the food had a true home-cooked quality. Tasting the food caused us to believe the kitchen must be immaculate, as well. Varied menu, as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Cute atmosphere, delicious food with lots of choices. Extremely friendly (genuine) service. My 2nd favorite place for breakfast in the Kennebunks. I'm not sharing the name of my favorite place because it's overpopulated as it is...

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've been going to this place for years for breakfast. I bring family and traveling guests. It's always consisten. Great food and great staff. Never a grumpy face. I'm even willing to wait in the summer lines...........so worth it. My fave is the eggs benedict......the french toast.........the potatos.........yum.
But as I said, the don't need my help or my reveiw. All the locals go there and the lucky travelers who find them by happenstance or recomendation. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Who doesn't love a good breakfast? My family of 5 went there around 10am on a Saturday. We did have to wait about 30 minutes. Everything was really yummy and we would definitely go back here again!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have been in Maine for 6 days; this was, without a doubt, the best breakfast yet. The setting is small but popular so we had to wait 20 minutes or so, but it was well worth it. Best omelet; best home fries, best coffee, best cinnamon toast. Glad we found it!