“The best breakfat in Maine”
Review of All Day Breakfast

All Day Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2011

All Day Breakfast is kind of misinformation , They are only open until 2pm However There breakfast is great You always know a good place when the locals eat there, The staff makes everone feel welcome and feel like a local. The coffee hot and fresh arrive as soon as you want it. So many choices. So many combinations. My wife had a great omlet with great raisin toast. I had a full order of pancales. The lightest,fluffy pancakesI have had in along time way better than IHOP. You pass the Maine diner on the way there but the extra 10 minutes is worth it.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Long wait to get in but worth it. Excellent food and many choices.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Very good food and great service. On days when we need a quick breakfast we can have a full meal be out of the restaurant within 30-45 minutes. But service aside, their breakfast menu is huge! Everything on it is equally delicious. My favorite is their selection of egg benedicts. They do it all kinds of ways, traditional, with sausage, with cornbeef hash, and my favorite the Blackstone Egg Benedict, which is with bacon and a slice of tomato. The atmosphere is charming, like eating a great meal at grandma's house.

1  Thank R_Meas
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Went for breakfast one week day morning before the peak season (so we did not have to wait). We were seated immediately. Service was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was average. Husband had waffles with real maple syrup which were pretty average. Daughter and I split an omelet which was also pretty standard fare. The price was about the going rate. While nothing to stand in line for, if they are not busy, not a bad place to have breakfast.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We come to All Day Breakfast each time we visit Maine. One of my favorite things is the art work on the window...I look forward to seeing each new scene when we come to eat here. I have actually taken pictures of the windows and enjoy looking at them from time to time on my album page. My favorite was the Man in black walking his horse through the snowy field. Love the food, service, and also think the different salt & peper shakers on each table are adorable. Will be visiting Maine at the end of Oct. and can't wait to eat at ADB.