“I love this place”

The White Barn Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The White Barn Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 9
Description: Fine American cuisine served in a fabulously converted barn. The White Barn Inn Restaurant is a AAA Five Diamond, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Châteaux property.
Boston, Massachusetts
“I love this place”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I just got back from dinner at the White Barn Inn.

This was my 3rd time eating here.

One of my all-time places to go.

Awesome service, great staff, and excellent food.

The steak is one of my favorites - and I eat steak everywhere I go across the globe.

The atmosphere is great, the servers are fantastic and the food is delicious.

I will definitely continue to go back!

1 Thank Danielle1977

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
princeton
“Charming decor with great food”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

In a barn great setting Attentive staff and great food
One takes their time here It's the experience and enjoyment of dining as well as the eating of food

Visited August 2013
1 Thank luvtotravelPrinceton
New Haven CT
“Perfection”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

It is hard to add comment about the The White Barn Inn.....what can I say that hasn't already been said a dozen times?. Atmosphere is amazing, food incredible. We were celebrating my husbands birthday......it was recognized in a simple tasteful way. The courses were not rushed, we were made to feel special.
One tiny note........to waitstaff. There is a line between polite and obsequious , a couple of times the service flirted with the latter.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Snodgrass999
New York
“DELICIOUS Change WONDERFUL”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The food and service is a ten!!! Lots of attention given to every detail! Very Romantic!!! Would come here just for the food alone. The Inn is top notch as well

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HillaryNewYork
Kennebunk, Maine
“Nothing but the best”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I consider myself a serious foodie and have traveled all over the world for travel & leisure. The White Barn is right up there with all the 5 star restaurants I have eaten in. It truly is a 5 star restaurant the service attention to detail exceed all expectations! I have eaten here numerous times and each time I say "that was the best meal." The chef and his team go out of their way to make each dish memorable, Gabby's flourless chocolate cake is my favorite! There is no restaurant that I can think of that the décor is so unique - I tell people it's like Ralph Lauren meets 5 star dining. I have recommended this to numerous friends and everyone comes back saying WOW! I appreciate the dress code as eating at The White Barn is a dining experience, it's not just going out to dinner. I don't appreciate fine dining with others that don't respect the experience and dress poorly, so I appreciate their dress code. If you appreciate fine dining with white glove service then don't miss the experience of dining at The White Barn, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014