“I love pizza”

Owen's Farmhouse
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love pizza, I am a connoisseur. I have tried all the pizza in southern Maine, and this pizza is just terrific. I do like Kennebunk House of Pizza when I am looking for a greasier Greek style pizza; but brick oven pizza is like a little piece of heaven.
I have eaten her 4 times, tried all the pizzas, my favorites are the one with the meatballs, and the garlic (wow, clears out your sinuses).

1  Thank cliff b
There are newer reviews for Owen's Farmhouse

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I recently attended a dinner party where the host, instead of cooking, served all of the varieties of Owen's Farmhouse pizzas! This is a wonderful new restaurant newly opened on Main Street in Kennebunk and not a moment too soon! The wood fired pizzas feature toppings from local sources, and are delicious. Of note are the various crusts, including a gluten free option. The only trouble is deciding which is best - the Breezy Hill is amazing but the O Man is my favorite! Having said that, the meatball hero is so tasty as is the New Morning Salad. The wine selections are good and, like the food, are reasonably priced, making this restaurant a "go to" place for take out, or dining in after a busy day. Can't wait to try the home made ice cream sandwiches!

1  Thank KennebunkMgen
Reviewed December 20, 2012

It was our 1st time their last evening. I ordered the pizza with Sausage and spicy Peppers.and mozzarella and tomato. It was called the Breezy Hill......It was absolutely delicious!!! It was not your typical pizza...It was so tasty and yummy. My husband had a meatball hero, and he thoroughly enjoyed it!...We asked a couple who had a salad how they enjoyed their salad and they also said it was awesome. Nice and fresh. We will definitely be back there again. It is mostly a pizza place but definitely not your usual stuff!!! Next time I think I will try the veggie pizza...and I have the pick of what kind of dough I want too!!! I had the choice of traditional, wheat or gluten free dough!!! it is a wood fire pizza too!!! They had a couple of desserts too but we declined this time. They are also open all year!!!!

1  Thank 77Lou
Reviewed December 19, 2012

As other reviewers have noted Kennebunk needed a pizza place like this, and now they have one. I have eaten here once, and gotten take out twice.
The pizzas are all terrific, I think we have tried all of them. The wine by the glass is great, love that it comes in a juice glass. For dessert they have ice cream sandwiches which my kids devoured.

1  Thank suziefay
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Enjoyed our first visit to Owen's Farmhouse. This location has housed several restaurants over the past 20+ years. Hopefully this one will last.

Owen's offers a limited menu of 6 wood fired pizzas. You can opt for local whole wheat or gluten free for a little extra $. There are 4 salad choices and some additional small plates including Chicken Parm and a meatball hero.

We shared the Groundwork salad (greens, bacon, avocado, egg and blue cheese) and the St. Onge pizza: mushrooms, roasted garlic, leek and pecorino. It was delicious, with a sweet thick crust.