“Good value and good food”
Review of Pedro's

Pedro's
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very impressed with this lovely mexican. Food was fresh and tasty and great staff. I'm not a huge fan of mexican food, maybe i just had bad mexican (I hate capsicums), really enjoyed this though. Recommended.

There are newer reviews for Pedro's

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Lobster taco is really good. Staff is friendly and fast. Will be a regular for us in Kennebunk.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Don't let the looks fool you ! The food was fresh, tasty and good. Despite the weird decor the food is excellent!

1  Thank mps7777777
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love Pedros. The food is great. I have been there about 6 times and tried something different each time and it has all been good. I love the nachos with chicken and will get that as my meal. The margaritas are perfection!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Started off with slow service. Someone brought us water but no hi how are you doing or acknowledgement of us being there. Waitress finally came over and just asked are you ready to order? Of course we were after all that time but she never asked if we wanted something to drink even after we ordered our meals. I couldn't see the bar so I asked what kind of vodka they had and she turned to look, which was too far, so I asked if they had absolute which she said yes unless they were out of it. Weird. Food came fast. I ordered steak tacos which the meat was chewy and just not flavorful. Food runner brought us our meals and askedif we needed anything. My boyfriend said sour cream which never came nor did anyone to check how our food was. We ordered desert to try and redeem the place, but I had strawberry rhubarb empanadas which had NO flavor! I even cut out just the middle part for the fruit which tasted like nothing. All fried, dry and tasteless. He had the churros which were the best thing we had here. Overall poor service and food. Go anywhere else in town!