“happy hour”

Stoneham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“happy hour”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

went for happy house sat out on deck. good margs and chips. nice atmosphere, will go back to eat next time.

Stoneham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just had appes and margaritas. Good margaritaas. Nice outside deck. Would like to go back and try the food.

Newport Beach, California
“Best place in Kennebunkport!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

After being treated shabbily by almost every shopkeeper in Kennebunkport and also being ignored in at least 2 other restaurants, we were lucky to find Pedro's! Peggy the bartender is the very best! I am not even normally a drinker and she made the best margarita EVER! We were so impressed with the food (phenomenal tacos!) and the service and friendly people there that we opted to eat there both nights of our 2 day trip to Kennebunkport! We loved it and Kennebunkport is fortunate to have at least one place with great, down to Earth people!

boston,ma.
“Tacos and beer!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was driving through Kennebunkport and needed a snack so when I drove past Pedro's the thought of a cold beer and some tacos sounded perfect. while looking at the menu I was pleased to see they have an excellent selection of Mexican beers, including my 2 favorites, Bohemia and Negra Modelo. It was a beautifully sunny day so I chose to eat on the spacious patio.I ordered a couple of carnitas tacos to go with my Bohemia and they were really good. Nice and moist, the way I like them. I saw some awesome looking dishes being served to others,but those will have to wait for another time. I will go back for a full meal as I liked the food, the cold beer, and the atmosphere. Oh, nice latin music too.

• Visited September 2012
Thank ricka..
Kennebunkport, Maine
“The best bartenders in town”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

great food, fun and the atmosphere is great... great outside patio... Try the fresh margarita's and the daily specials are always wonderful...