“Good Meal, Nice Evening”
Review of Pedro's

Pedro's
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

A great little restaurant that my husband and I bumped into while vacationing in the area. We sat outside and were able to enjoy the beautiful summer night. We loved the margaritas. Both of our meals were very good; the fish tacos and especially the pescado a la Veracruzana. It was great to find something a little off the beaten path and different from all the touristy seafood restaurants.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Overall we had a very good meal at Pedro's. Service was excellent and the food was fresh and hot. I ordered the Chili Relleno which was one of the best I ever had. Not an excellent review because we thought the salsa and guacamole were a bit boring.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Just a block off Dock Square in Kennebunk, try Pedro's for lunch or dinner. I'm not a Mexican food fan, but husband is, and I was feeling gracious. Glad I was. Most people sat on the deck outside. I like inside, and there was lots of fun things to look at. Just a mid-week lunch on a great beach day in Maine.

I had fish tacos, which were quite good. Would have liked a bit more fish, but had plenty to eat w/o ordering the rice and beans as offered. Husband had pescado y fritas. If we go back, I'll get that. really fresh fish, done well, hearty veggie slaw, and the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. Ever.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

fun little mexican place. Margs were very good, guac was just ok. get the carnitas tacos or the gringo tacos-out of this world good! very cheap!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great little place in Kennebunkport if you are looking for something other then lobster. We went with our 2 children and sat outside on the patio for lunch. We had the queso fundido. It was quite good. Good size, had a little bit of a bite and really cheesey. I had the gringo tacos. They also had a little bit of a kick and were very fresh and tastey. My husband had the chicken tinga burrito. It was grilled and very large. We enjoyed the meal and it was very reasonable. The service was a little slow. The waitress was very pleasant but seemed a little scattered. Not sure if our service was a little slower because we weren't ready to order when we sat down. We ahd to get our kids settled in first. Overall I would recommend this place. We had a nice meal and fun out on the patio