“Nice people, tasteless food”
Review of Pedro's

Pedro's
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Lovely service. Too bad the food is so bland. Inside is a casual place with wood chairs. Outside there are tables with umbrellas.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I visited Pedros shortly after they opened, and found that the food was fine, but not great. It was mediocre enough for me to not recommend it and certainly not go back. But a Mexican craving hit tonight and I felt like I ought to give a new place the benefit of the doubt. Boy, was I glad I did! The food was excellent (though I probably would have given a five if I hadn't had to ask for sour cream) - perfectly seasoned, hot, and very fresh. Those of you who ate here at the beginning, give it a second chance - you won't be disappointed!

The atmosphere was lovely and not as loud, and the service was much better. Thank you Aja for your attention and care! To the owners, Pete and Kate: keep up whatever changes you have instituted - they're working.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

Great place, great food, great bar! Very creative menu, don't come here expecting Taco Bell...come here and expect an excellent meal.

Reviewed May 11, 2011

We had the wonderful opportunity to dine at the new Pedro's in Lower Kennebunk, this past weekend. What a find! Great location, cute restaurant and atmosphere, and we can't wait to go back and visit to dine on the patio! The hostess, wait staff, and bartender, were playful, yet attentive to our every needs. Most importantly, the food and drinks were some of the best authentic Mexican delights, my husband and I have ever had in the states. As previous restaurant critics, in our hometown of Gettysburg, PA, we both would give Pedro's (5) STARS for outstanding food, atmosphere and staff. Don't miss trying this rare find in a quaint New England town! Ole' to Senor Brandon!

Reviewed April 28, 2011

I've read some of the other reviews, and I wonder if I went to a different restaurant. The food was anything but bland, the service was friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable, and the drinks were perfect. The atmosphere is fun and casual, and I'll definitely be returning.