“I'm still dreaming about the blueberry pie”
Review of The Daily Scoop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Daily Scoop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped by on a rainy day when few other places were open. The place has a very homey atmosphere and the menu was written on he chalkboard. The lobster chowder was good, but oh, the homemade blueberry pie, served warm with homemade vanilla ice cream, was outstanding. Now, maybe all the cafes in Maine have great pie and ice cream, but I'd definitely return here.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I've eaten here a few times with others, not a lot of healthy choices and no Iced coffee but the food is tasty. I'd rather eat somewhere else in town if I'm choosing. I have several friends who enjoy the food...