“Fantastic Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Good food......they even made us a grilled cheese because one of us was under the weather......great attitude and fantastic location. Try it!

2  Thank Everyan
There are newer reviews for Ryan's Corner House

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family and I visited this place for the first time the other day and we were pleasantly surprised. Located on the hill right before Kennebunkport.

I do have to start this review by saying that we did not eat off their regular menu since it was before 4 o'clock. Instead we were offered a happy hour menu that consisted of around 8 items including the burger and appetizer special of the day.

We ate outside on their small patio where you can leisurely watch the goings on in Kennebunk. The inside is best described as a little hole in the wall since the ceilings are low and not too much room, very quaint.

Our family ordered beers which was an excellent selection and for food we had their Cajun Burger Special, their appetizer special which was a flatbread pizza with sausage and bacon and their French Onion soup. Food and beer was great! Service was wonderful and I would recommend it to younger adults and those who enjoy a good beer. Not a place for families to bring young children. I could see this place being a lot of fun on the weekends and on St. Patrick's Day. It is definitely worth trying!

1  Thank Whitney1218
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We happened upon this place during the Christmas Prelude weekend in 2011. We stopped in for a drink and ended up staying for the afternoon and evening. It's a great little place, good food, good drink and great staff. We are going to the Prelude weekend this year and can't wait to spend the afternoon at Ryan's again.

2  Thank Vacationer218
tjkryan47, Owner at Ryan's Corner House, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank soo much for the lovely compliment :):) We look forward to seeing you during prelude :);)

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Had a nice time at Ryans tonight. Adam, our server was very friendly and made our time nice. We sat outside on the "patio", nice listening to the sounds of the town while enjoying dinner. The food was great! Dinner prices a little high but making it in a high price town makes sense. We will be going back :)

1  Thank 2meals
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife, another couple and I had drinks at Ryan's on August 31, 2012. We stopped by well after 9:00 p.m., and there was an small three piece ensemble playing Irish music in the patio area in front of Ryan's. I do not normally seek out Irish music, but the ensemble's playing was so lively, it was infectious.

We were fortunate to find a table outside, and joined the patrons, whom were also appreciative of the band. We were greeted promptly by our server, who took our order and brought our drinks out quickly. After 30 minutes, it began to rain, and all moved inside, where it became a bit crowded due to the existing patrons inside, but not overly so, and the good vibe continued.

We did not eat at Ryan's, as we had ate elsewhere earlier that night, but I certainly want to return to try their food. I think that Ryan's could become an anchor of Kennebunk.