“Pleasant Suprise”

Sebago Brewing Company
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The newest Sebago location in Southern Maine is a beautiful brewpub with an enormous brick oven. We have created a cozy pub where you will enjoy our great food and craft beers served by our fantastic staff. Come in for our Team Trivia Night on Monday nights at 7 PM and bring your smart friends.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were on our way to a play and did not have much time. We had looked at Tripadvisor prior to the evening and the place we wanted to go to was closed. Ended up here, sat at the bar and had a fantastic meal and beers at a great price. would go back for either. The fish tacos were fantastic as were the summer brews.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter did not pay attention. No forks, wouldn't remove empty beverage bottles , didn't manage timing between drinks, appetizers and entree. Never acknowledged us upon seating. Management - where were you?

1  Thank Diner149
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had a great burger, cooked just as I ordered. It was juicy and delicious. The service was attentive without being intrusive. I would eat here again.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Meh, it is the best way I can describe it. Neither good or bad. I have eaten there about 5 times and every time i feel the same way: Meh. I have never had a bad mean but I have never had something that made me say "Wow! This is great." Mostly pub food and pizza. There is better pub food in the area. The bar seems very popular and has a lot of TV's.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When we first discovered SBC, we were only stopping in to have a couple of pints. We ended up staying most of the day and ordering a number of different things to try from the menu. Their pizzas are fantastic. My personal favorite is the "Woody" which is totally unique. It features garlic butter, feta cheese, and bacon. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm a huge fan! This is listed in their menu as a staff favorite as well. We have become huge fans of Sebago brews and order them whenever we see them on the menu in local restaurants.