“Horrible service, mediocre food.”
Review of Market Day

Market Day
Ranked #50 of 69 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Reviewed August 22, 2012

As a local to kennebunk, I have had several bad experiences at this place and I will never go again. With such horrible attitudes out of the presumed owners, it is remarkable that this place is in business. The food is edible, but you will not feel good about giving these people your money. AVOID!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had been driving for a long time, and this was the first place we saw that might have a restroom - especially since there were tables and chairs outside, and they obviously served food. But I was told I would have to use the public rest room in town, quite a bit farther down the road. Since I was about to have a rather embarrassing incident, I ran back to the car and twisted my foot in the process. I now believe I have a fractured cuboid bone, which will take weeks to heal. And all because someone didn't have the decency to let a potential customer use the restroom in an emergency.

1  Thank Concetta C
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great Food, nice wine selection and it beats the large busy stores, I can get a complete meal to go plus a good bottle of wine and dessert and I am out the door
Prices are a bit above average but it comes with the territory of a smaller establishment
The store is opened year round and we will continually support it, also liken to get a pannin or a wrap and eat in or outside in the summer
Trust this review it's the real deal

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This place has everything you need if you're looking for a place to stop before the beach for snacks, drinks, etc.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We stopped for what we thought would be a memorable lunch on the go. Many of the items were not suitable for taking out unless one was going home to an oven. We selected sandwiches. Two of the three were good but the chicken salad sandwich was mostly lettuce due to the giant pieces of chicken in the salad. Prices were ok. I am confident we could have gotten more and felt better about our purchases elsewhere. Service was pretty arrogant.