“BEST HAPPY HOUR I HAVE FOUND”

Duffy's Tavern & Grill
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in Kennebunk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Duffy's gets 5 stars for a NUMBER of reasons. First, they have the BEST Happy Hour price-wise, I have found...and I have SEARCHED...believe me.

I love the VERY fast, friendly service, the view of the river falls out the windows, the relaxed atmosphere as well.

Everything food-wise, I have tried has been great. Their beer selection has always been really good.

Lastly, Duffy's would get 5-stars for their charity work ALONE. This place holds pancake breakfasts for just about every local fundraising event I have heard about...and that is to be commended.

Keep up the great work, Duffy's!

1  Thank chasepup

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to Duffy's with a bunch of co-workers on a Friday evening. We all had a great time. The drinks were wicked good and the beer even better. I had the Fish and Chips and the fish was cooked perfectly and there was plenty of it. All of my friends enjoyed their food as well. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. I will be going back to Duffy's in the future.

1  Thank crickeyman
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our meal at Duffy's was good. The menu had a familiar cast of characters - burgers, chicken, seafood. The prices were average for our area ($10-$15 a person). The restaurant was clean and the service was pleasant - we had a large party and they were very accommodating. If you want familiar food, this is a good spot. If you are looking for something that is a more savory, unusual, or chef-inspired, you may want to choose another location in the Kennebunk area.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed another meal at Duffy's.
I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans and my wife had a pepperoni pizza. The meatloaf and mashed potatoes were topped with a great gravy. Unfortunately the green beans were undercooked but liked great on the plate. The pizza was ok according toy wife. Total cost about $22.++ not including tip. The service was prompt and friendly. If the beans had been edible I would have given the food a five. A good meal at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were staying in Wells and with a lot of restaurants closed, we looked for one or two that fit our definition of enjoyable.
We like pubs and good food with some decent beers and/or wine to enjoy. We found it here. It's a former shoe company and it has brick walls, a high ceiling, big old beams, and large windows looking over the Mousam River. It is located conveniently on Route 1.
The food was excellent and I particularly liked the toasted tuna sandwich which I washed down with Harp beer. Excellent! Waitresses and bartender were excellent. The menu is like a newspaper and has lots of comfort food.
All I can say about Duffy's Tavern is "keep up the good work".