“More than acceptable”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jonesboro
Blueberry Patch Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our 3rd stay here over the last several years. Remains very clean and well run. New owners obviously care about the property. Rooms on the small side but tastefully decorated. Bath is on the small side but functional. All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had to come to the area to do some work. The Blueberry Patch Motel is and excellent place to stay. The new owners have taken great pride and care and you see it in the rooms and the grounds. My room was spotless, comfortable, and really quaint!. I dont know about you, but I travel a bunch and get sick of the mega chain hotels that charge crazy prices. I prefer my money go to local family business owners that take pride in their business and I have found that at the Blueberry Patch Motel. The owners are very friendly, the lobby is great with coffee each morning...the place is retro in that it is a great reminder of the days of wonderful little motels along back roads. I highly recommend this Motel and will come back for sure.

Room Tip: they have both cabins or hotel rooms...you can not go wrong either way.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Howard S
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I chose this motel because my brother drove by and said it looked clean and appealing. I called and their price was very good, so I booked 2 nights. I was not disappointed, this business was very well kept and the owners extremely pleasant and helpful. They suggested I try the newly renovated "duplex", and it was great. I highly recommend Blueberry Patch Motel to all who visit the area.

Room Tip: If traveling with another couple, the duplex is excellent. You can share the same building and have...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed June 13, 2013

4 of us on Motorcycles stopped for the night at the Blueberry Patch. The accommodations were tidy, clean, quiet and perfect for our travel. The owners are absolutely the nicest you will meet anywhere. A BIG thumbs up!!

Room Tip: This motel is basic and does not have a lot of frills nor a restaurant. But only a few minutes away...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AlfNovaScotia
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We haven't stayed here yet, but I felt the need to post. The motel is opening a week ahead of their planned date because they are owners that care about their business. They see value making 5 rooms available for us and know they will continue keeping our business. The local motels that are closer to where we will be and those no named motels passed on us for the same reason. Their loss!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Hayley P
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have stayed here a few times over the years as we travel downeast Maine. It is a fine place to base your stay or a good way station on your journey. It is clean, quiet and a terrific value. It's not the Ritz but it is not trying to be. When your here your comfortable !

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Maine2664
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband was finishing up the Maine Island Trail and we needed a good base camp and we sure found it. we are a family of four looking for a bit of space we we rented their duplex out it was perfect. The stand out was how incredibly clean the rooms were and the kind hospitality of the owners. Our rooms were perfect enough space for all of us but close enough with a nice porch to share. The rates were outstanding if we were in the Jonesport area again we would absolutely stay here and we highly recommend it to anyone else. Oh yeah and they were dog friendly - very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank CJ S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesboro
Margaretta Inn
#2 of 3 in Machias
Red Barn Motel
Red Barn Motel
#1 of 1 in Milbridge

Been to Blueberry Patch Motel? Share your experiences!