“Local eats...fine by me”
Review of Four Seasons

Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Jackman
Cuisines: American
Description: (207) 668-7778
Description: (207) 668-7778
Mickleton, New Jersey
“Local eats...fine by me”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Staying in jackman for a few days and went here for lunch. Hubby and I had the special called Chicken Fried Chicken which turned out to be a chicken cutlet dinner. Nice portion with homemade mashed potato. I also had the French Onion soup which was very good. Hubby ordered onion rings was given a very small portion. Overal a decent meal.

• Visited June 2012

Rockport, Maine
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We took a drive to Jackman and decided to stop at Four Seasons for some lunch. The food was pretty good. The environment was ok, and the service was also ok. The server was friendly and helpful. I got some French Onion Soup and it was good. We ate basic burgers and fries. I ordered a fish sandwich and it was surprisingly good. The fish was not at all old. I was sort of surprised! It cost about $50 for three of us, but we ordered apps. but no alcohol.

• Visited June 2012
Upstate, NY
“Good food and service”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Good food, nice variety on the menu. Great mac and cheese! Big selection of homemade desserts.

Visited May 2012