“Great food, service and clean”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Houlton
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had never been to one before and despite this one being in the middle of nowhere it was very nice! I was not a big fan of the latte, not really very strong but the woman was so friendly and made it taste great. Cant complain!

There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed July 16, 2014

They have a very nice selection of goodies... It's convenient and we'll be back. Plus cold stone ice cream is the best......

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stopped by driving thru town for coffee and donut, should be a slam dunk! Service was very unorganized, lots of people waiting, help seemed to be oblivious. Finally placed our order, she was rude, got the order wrong, when we corrected, she says "well thats what you said", got angry and changed it. When they finally threw the donuts (in a bag) up on the counter, no eye contact, no who for (remember more than us were there waiting), when we asked we were completely ignored. So the customer has to look in the bags to see if that is theirs. Will not return to a Tim Hortons. We have previously gone to them while in Canada and really liked them. Either this one is horrid or they have changed. Either way we won't find out.

1  Thank zimms4golf
Reviewed March 6, 2014

TH should be everywhere-cheaper than DD and much friendlier people.I am disabled and even though my local TH is cramped,busy is a good sign.I go there about once a week.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It is what it is... I am usually not a fan of these types of restaurants, but I do prefer Tim Hortons' coffee over Dunkin Donuts. It hits the spot when on the road. I also purchased two breakfast sandwiches during my most recent stop and was disappointed. They didn't feel/look freshly made....they were more like stuck something stuck in a microwave for too long. I should not be surprised though....I have never been a fan of Tim Hortons' food.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!