“Great dinner!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Holden
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We hadn't been to the Lucerne Inn for dinner for quite some time because it seemed to us that the food had gone downhill.....maybe a B- if it were to be graded. However, we again gave it a try recently for our anniversary dinner, and I have to say the this time the dinner was wonderful....no complaints at all! My husband decided to try the vegetarian option ( although he's not a vegetarian)and loved his entree. I had pork with blueberry salsa, and it also was delicious! Our house salads were fresh and crisp, and my lavender pot de creme was also yummy. Service was also great. We will definitely be back for another dinner. I can't speak for the brunch or the seafood buffet because we tried neither one. The only slight problem is that the dining room smelled of seafood because of the buffet. So, the next time we have dinner at the Lucerne Inn we probably just won't go on Seafood Buffet night.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent 5 star food, we go back time and time again and have even spent the night in one of the rooms. GREAT views too.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Was very good. Lots of selection from breakfast to lunch to desserts. Had to wait a while for coffee and juice for my girls.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food is always well prepared and graciously presented.....and what a view! This is a favorite place among those listed!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Sunday breakfast buffet is unbelievable - just great. Never seen a better one. Beautiful surroundings, nice quiet atmosphere.