“Home away from HOME”

Greenwood Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hebron B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is the third time my husband & I have stayed at the Inn. The rooms are so gorgeous and clean and comfortable. The views !!! You walk into a home-y beautiful decorated victorian house , with fresh baked cookie smells....YUM & I think ...."am I at grandma's ?" I had family that were also visiting near by and I was able to plan a family style meal for them to join us the first night .. The dining table was already set and decorated with fresh spring flowers and colorful napkins- place settings just for 8 of us. The meal prepared fresh , creative and fabulous.. using local ingredients ....desert was over the top .... my family was so impressed they plan to come stay at the Inn next visit to the area... Daryel treats you like family and attention to detail is his consistent way. Plan to come back again and again !

Room Tip: fro romantic stay -try the Hebron Room if you want a great view( seating to look at sunrise- mounta...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Decided on taking a three night winter getaway and boy did we pick the right place.

Always heard nothing but great things about this B&B and now I know why

The location with distant mountain views including Mt Washington are incredible especially at sunset

The innkeeper and owner Daryl could not have been more hospitable.

The rooms are magnificent and warm.

Daryl's talent in the kitchen is first class. I canceled all plans of dining out and choose to have every meal at the inn. Outstanding!

Daryl made us feel very welcomed and special.

We did not want to leave.

Look forward to visiting very soon

Dennis and Diane

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here over Christmas and loved the beautiful Christmas decorations and the fun of a white Christmas. The rooms are perfect, sparkling clean, comfortable beds and great linens. Our wonderful host Daryel upgraded us to a spacious suite on the third floor with a wonderful view and spa bathtub. And Daryel's amazing breakfasts kept us full all day--lobster omelets, fresh muffins, maple bacon--just the best! The inn also has a beautiful view over fields to the White Mountains. A great place to stay in Maine!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

While the property was great and the food was alright, the owner Daryl was a total jerk and I would never recomend doing business with this guy. Made me feel like i was not important and that he was right, not the customer. Beware of doing business with this guy.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank george c
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our experiences (2 stays) at Greenwood Mountain Inn are just the thing to write home about. The owners and staff make you feel like they are there just to make your stay everything you want it to be. The rooms are clean and comfortable with magnificent views. The grounds are beautiflly planted and taken care of with a nice walking path through the flowers and woods. If you enjoy a good breakfast you must stay here for Daryl makes a breakfast to live for and this comes from a man who doesn't like to go out for breakfast because he usually gets a better one at home but if I lived within an hour of the Inn I would try to get Daryl to let me come for breakfast once a month.

Room Tip: The Hebron Suite is wonderful with a large Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JTomVan
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Greenwood Mountain Inn for a wedding and had a wonderful 4 days and 3 nights stay. The Inn is beautiful and the landscaping is gorgeous. I love Daryyl and his sense of humor, and his brown sugar bacon is out of this world. Daryyl and Will are excellent cooks, and run a 5 star Inn. They were very attentive to every need not only of the bride and groom but all the guest as well. The staff are very friendly and pleasant, and I found staying at the Inn very welcoming. I left feeling very relaxed and would return for another visit in the future. :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We attended a Wedding and Sunday Wedding Brunch at the Greenwood Mountain Inn this weekend. The facility is beautiful, the grounds lovely and well manicured, the staff professional, friendly, courteous, attentive and engaging. The food was to die for and the venue perfect. The rooms are well-appointed and comfortable. The common areas are wonderfully restored and inviting. The gazebo and deck are inviting and offer great views of the grounds. The views are out of this world and we truly enjoyed watching the fog roll into the distant valley while the sun was setting over the mountains. We could not have been more pleased and will definitely return for a private non-event visit soon. Thanks to the ENTIRE STAFF for their caring, enthusiastic, and superior service!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Greenwood Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!