“Delicious, I'm so glad we went.”

Estes Lobster House
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Harpswell
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Wonderful service with delicious food. All around beautiful view. Very reasonable prices with something for everyone.Easy to read menu. Estes has won our appetites and we can't wait to go back.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Visited for Mothers Day dinner.clams and mussels for appetizers were ok..standard fare. Ordered the triple lobster special, again nothing out of the ordinary...u just got the lobster. If you wanted any sides including rolls, you paid for it. You pay for the water! Kids meals are riduculous for the price they charge. They were out of milk...they were out of the bottled beer I drink and had no ice tea. The desserts were not great especially the blueberry cobbler which the wsitress said was the best....yuk cobbler part was doughy and not much blueberry.

The absolute best part of our visit was the fact you are right on the water and with it being 75 degrees, it was beautiful being outside smelling the ocean air. Definately a tourist destination because they wouldnt know any difference.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Took my boys to have lobster the place is beautiful and the lobster was fresh the service was great we will be back!! Yum yum!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great spot for that early evening cold glass of beer with plenty f parking and great views of the ocean and surrounding coast line.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I went to Estes today, the doors were unlocked, we had called ahead of time and the sign said "OPEN" in big red letters across the top. I walked in called around to find if anyone was there, there was food out but no one inside I walked outside and one of the workers possible the owner said in a very rude tone "Did you even look at the sign? if you did you'd know" this sign was off to the side and the main door sign said open. I would never go back here just because of that service I received. I wouldn't recommend even going there because after the 45 minute drive down Harpswell having to drive back after calling ahead was not worth it at all. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

3  Thank cassidyh2013