“Great view of Casco Bay, local beer and fresh seafood!”

Dolphin Marina & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Harpswell
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I have photos available. Their specialty is fish chowder.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dolphin has one of the most breathtaking views along the mid coast. Our group tasted three different dinner entrees, no one was disappointed. They feature several Maine Craft beers on tap.
The Baxter IPA was my favorite. This place is worth a visit, you can have a drink in the bar, lunch or dinner. The bar and dinning room share the ocean views. Note there can be a wait during busy weekends.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've been to the Dolphin numerous times. Of course, the haddock chowder, muffin, desserts, and entrees continue to be favorites. Last week, I ordered the haddock sandwich, which I haven't had at the Dolphin in quite a while (mainly because another local restaurant offered what I considered to be the "best around"). The haddock portion was very generous - thick, juicy, and perfectly fried, on a tasty bun with good chips. The new favorite! This past weekend I had the broiled haddock dinner - another excellent choice.

The wait staff has become much friendlier and at ease over the years - another reason to visit the Dolphin. One request: Could you please offer Allagash Double beer on tap?

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been to the Dolphin many times, but this was the first time this year. Food was excellent, server was friendly and prompt and attentive. The view, at the end of a peninsula, remains striking. It still being early in the season, many tables were unoccupied, very nice. In high season, you can expect a wait for a table, but the bar is a fine place to wait and the bar servers are always welcoming.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

The lobster is so delicious. I was visiting with my family,my mother in law red hat ladies had visited that morning. My 2nd ever lobster yum and the blueberry muffin is delicious

Reviewed May 7, 2014

There is a beautiful , large deck for having cocktails and waiting for one's table.The first thing of note is the view. We had a great table overlooking the water. One of the owners comes around checking each table to see if diner's are satifsfied with their dinners. There is outstanding Chowder with their famous blueberry muffins which are heavenly. I had a lobster tail , delicious with out doing any of the work . It has been a few months since our visit so I cannot remember every detail. I do know I look forward to a return trip. Our dinners came with additional blueberry muffins that we were able to bring home for breakfast.