“picnic tables with a great view”
Review of Erica's Seafood

Erica's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Harpswell
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Outdoor dining overlooking a working waterfront wharf. Seafood and non-seafood items available. Cash only. BYOB or vending machine. Open Mother's Day weekend thru Columbus Day, rain or shine
Reviewed September 11, 2013

at the end of a narrow peninsula... far, far away from the hustle and bustle. Gorgeous view of boats and islands in Casco Bay. Good food, too

4  Thank CascoKid

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've been to every place that is considered top rated on Tripadvisor and every other site. Erica's has not disappointed at all! They deserve the #1 ranking. Plus, we plan to buy lobster to cook at home. $5/pound or $3/pound (hard) is ridiculously low. Then only $1 to steam if wanted. Hands down, the BEST!!!

6  Thank SpydeyZ
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Absolutely love this place. Prices are reasonable, service is outstanding. I bring my dog along to sit with me at the picnic tables. The scallop roll with handcut fries does it for me. The people are great and their prices allow me (on a fixed income) to dine out more often than if I went to the Dolphin. Haddock sandwich is a family favourite too! BYOB is also allowed. The views are spectacular as this is a "working wharf".

5  Thank strout99
Reviewed August 17, 2013

As a native New Englander nothing speaks to me more than dining on seafood at a picnic table by the water. Erica's has it all and amazing food to boot. We both had the "Crabster" roll and loved it...maybe even more than any other lobster roll I've ever eaten. As other reviews have mentioned, it's a "clam shack" in the best of traditions; you order at the window, grab a table, hit the vending machine for your drinks and they call out your order when it's ready. Nothing fancy....just the way it should be.

8  Thank Jim C
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We recently had the good fortune to eat at Erika's Seafood! It was recommended by some friends. We found the seafood to be EXCELLENT! The food was piping hot and delicious, the service was friendly, fast, and with a smile. The view was of a traditional working waterfront. The menu board listed many choices of seafood and other yummy items. We would highly recommend this to anyone in the Harpswell area. We can't wait to go there again. Try it for yourself.

3  Thank Day T