“Great lobster rolls- casual and relaxing.”
Review of Erica's Seafood

Erica's Seafood
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Harpswell
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Outdoor dining overlooking a working waterfront wharf. Seafood and non-seafood items available. Cash only. BYOB or vending machine. Open Mother's Day weekend thru Columbus Day, rain or shine
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Out of this world lobster rolls. Try the sides, delicious potato salad. Afterwards take a stroll towards the point and enjoy the view.

4  Thank Kashohny

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband & I went w/our dog to have lunch at Erica's. We had heard good things about the place. Since there are large, clean picnic tables outside, our dog was able to sit near us out of the sun. We started w/bean salsa for $4.50. It is the very best, a family recipe made originally in the midwest and brought to Maine, and comes w/homemade, warm tortilla chips. Because it does not have a tomato base but relies on corn, red onion, celery, and other magical ingredients and is fairly liquid, my husband declared it the best salsa he has ever tasted! I agree it is marvelous. He then ordered a lobster roll--if you get one, it costs $ 11 but,if you get 2, it costs $20. The one my husband had was excellent,w/perhaps 3/4's of a lb. of lobster meat inside. A boat docked nearby was pointed out to us as one of the boats that brings their lobster daily. At first, I ordered scallops but was told they were all out until the truck arrived. I ordered the fried clam platter instead and, as I was eating, the truck did arrive with scallops and other seafood fresh as can be. The clams came with homemade fries,very tasty cole slaw, & tartar sauce. The clams were lightly breaded and had a delicate, delicious flavor. We shared a soda from a soda machine nearby. We urge folks to try this small, unpretentious place where you place your order and then sit outside to enjoy it. The ladies waiting on us were helpful and pleasant. The food was excellent. The prices for such good food were quite reasonable. The water views were great. We shall return to try their chowders and other entrees, and we'll recommend them to others.

4  Thank madlady22
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ate a quick lunch here. This was dining in the rough.. worked for me. Good Lobster & Crab Rolls! It was busy but the wait wasn't terrible. Would do this again.

2  Thank Shamus780
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is second to none. I've won three chowder cook-offs further downeast, and I'm here to tell you, their Seafood Chowder is HANDS DOWN some of the best I've ever had! The menu is stocked with the freshest seafood I've ever come across. All that said, this is a working wharf with a water view. The service is also some of the friendliest I've yet to come across. Best Lobster roll that's ever crossed my lips. This place is absolutely the REAL DEAL!

5  Thank Gordons_Fisherman
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Used to go to the Dolphin all the time but between what we found to be a lousy holier-than-thou attitude from the owner (Mimi) and the continual lack-of-charm (in spite of a dynamite location) and "modernization" we MUCH prefer the lovely simplicity, FRIENDLY attitude, and SOME OF THE VERY BEST SEAFOOD WE HAVE EVER HAD, at ridiculously reasonable prices, of Erica's Seafood.

Save youself the absurd wait (at the Dolphin) and go to Erica's, you'll be glad you did (and thank me in the process)

9  Thank theghostwriter