$165
$144
BestWestern.com
Sebasco Harbor Resort(Sebasco Estates)(Great Value!)
$219
$120
$95
$266
$224
$199
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Daniel(Brunswick)
$249
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
$76
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$94
$237
$214
All reviewsfull kitchenlobsterbedroom suitewell equipped kitchenprivate deckfresh muffinsstayed longercomfortable bedjanedockboatsgullsbathmainewaterfrontbelfast
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our 2013 vacation in Maine, included several lovely coastal areas. Quahog Bay Inn was our final destination. We were excited to be able to book a four day stay in this beautiful area. The inn is right beside the lovely Quahog Bay. I'm certain that summer is likely a more popular time for the area, although it appeared to be booked during our stay in Oct. as well. What you get with Quahog Bay Inn, is basically a huge apartment, privacy, and a lovely view. The apartment was well appointed with a large living, dining area and surrounded with nice big windows that opened out, revealing expansive views of the bay. The open concept kitchen was stocked with anything one might need for meal preparation. The bedroom was simple, comfortable and the bed linens were the finest I had encountered during my entire trip. The bath was a nice size, simply decorated and very inviting. The apartment itself, (The Dockside) was immaculately clean. Harpswell is fairly remote, but since we were there mostly to sight see, it afforded us several day trips out to see the surrounding area, which included some breathtaking views. Since the dock at Quahog Bay is home to a local lobster company, we were able to order lobster right there at the inn, and have it steamed and delivered directly to us. It was the least I have ever paid for lobster and it was completely delicious! The owner/manager, Jane Waddle was as nice as could be. This place is wonderful for a quietly beautiful romantic getaway, but I'm sure that in season, there are things there to enjoy for the entire family. I so enjoyed the evenings on our front deck, overlooking the bay, and the quietly beautiful nights here. From the internet service, to the coffee maker, everything worked perfectly. Quahog Bay Inn is definitely a home away from home in paradise.

Room Tip: We chose The Dockside, overlooking the bay, very quiet, with a lovely view. I'm sure all the rooms, are equally as lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kittehgrl
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The online photos don't do this place justice, it's just wonderful. We came up to kayak in the Harpswell area and we were so pleased with our accommodations, we stayed in the Osprey (1) apartment, 2 bedroom/1 bath, it was just perfect. Clean, bright, maid service and fresh lobster delivered to your door! Can't beat that... they let us keep our kayaks on their dock, so we were set. We plan on returning to Maine next year and we will absolutely stay at the quahog bay inn again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LFox06
Reviewed October 15, 2013

One of the few instances where reality far exceeded online appearances. Immaculately clean, spacious apartment with great views. Private getaway by boat dock, but near Orr's and Bailey island attractions. Helpful hosts, great homemade muffins for included continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank P N
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our family loves Harpswell , Baily and Orrs Island. We have rented three and four bedroom cottages for the past three summers. I wanted to take my husband back for a long weekend for his birthday. I was familiar with the location of Quahog Bay Inn and took a chance and booked our weekend "sight unseen".
We were very impressed and had a very relaxing weekend. We rented the Gulls Nest unit. It was EXTREMELY clean, nicely decorated and very roomy. It was the size of a nice condo.
Jane is a delightful hostess. She is very helpful with any information you may need and we looked forward to the yummy morning pastrys she offered for breakfast. Our first night we ate in and had steamed lobsters brought to our room.
The Quahog Bay Inn is centrally located. We were a short trip from Popham Beach and ended our day with dinner at our favorite restaurant , The Dolphin Marina. We purchased lobsters from Jane and her husband for our trip home. They were packaged perfectly .
We are planning on making this our annual birthday celebration destination.

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel a lot. I mean a real lot. It's my passion so whenever I can, I get in the car (or plane, train or bus) and go. In doing so, I have stayed a ton of places-and across all the spectrum from crashing on friends couches to staying in 5-star hotels and resorts. Quahog Bay Inn is one of those rare places that is really worth a little bit of a splurge because the property is so well located (assuming you love Maine) and so well cared for. Honestly, it really pained me to leave here. Like others have mentioned-I could just sit and watch the lobster men come and go all day...unfortunately we only had 2 days here and had some lighthouses to see and a few errands to run as we entertained some friends on the second night we were here so I will have to come back with plans to sit a little more...and just relax and take it all in.

We stayed in Osprey #2 which had 2 really nice bedrooms (one overlooking the bay), a nice living room a full kitchen and dinning room. It had cable, fans, pots and pans and service for 4. There were a lot of maps and books to borrow. Plenty of brochures at hand so you could plan the following day over your dinner. The bathroom was very nice and the shower/bath was heavenly.

The island is great and there is much to eat, see and do in the area. If I wasn't such a roamer I should have stayed here for an entire week. If I was making a recommendation for someone planning a trip to Maine, I would suggest at least 3 nights here and 3 nights in/near Acadia and maybe a few more in Belfast/Rockland/Camden area. If time allows maybe 2 nights up on the Bold coast. For those that just want to relax and not drive that far up the coast you could just stay here. I have seen nearly every part of the Maine coast and this area is as pretty and relaxing as any of it...

Oh yeah, don't miss the deluxe continental breakfast, the muffins were fantastic and the coffee perfect!!! There are breads, bagels, english muffins, cereal, yogurt and juices as well.

Tip: Come in the off season if you can. May-June, Sept-Oct would be my recommendation.

Room Tip: We loved Osprey 2 (2nd floor) but all the rooms here look amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple