$165
$144
BestWestern.com
Sebasco Harbor Resort(Sebasco Estates)(Great Value!)
$219
$224
$199
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Daniel(Brunswick)
$94
$237
$214
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenlobsterbedroom suitewell equipped kitchenprivate deckfresh muffinsstayed longercomfortable bedjanedockboatsgullsbathmainewaterfrontbelfast
Reviewed October 15, 2013

One of the few instances where reality far exceeded online appearances. Immaculately clean, spacious apartment with great views. Private getaway by boat dock, but near Orr's and Bailey island attractions. Helpful hosts, great homemade muffins for included continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank P N
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our family loves Harpswell , Baily and Orrs Island. We have rented three and four bedroom cottages for the past three summers. I wanted to take my husband back for a long weekend for his birthday. I was familiar with the location of Quahog Bay Inn and took a chance and booked our weekend "sight unseen".
We were very impressed and had a very relaxing weekend. We rented the Gulls Nest unit. It was EXTREMELY clean, nicely decorated and very roomy. It was the size of a nice condo.
Jane is a delightful hostess. She is very helpful with any information you may need and we looked forward to the yummy morning pastrys she offered for breakfast. Our first night we ate in and had steamed lobsters brought to our room.
The Quahog Bay Inn is centrally located. We were a short trip from Popham Beach and ended our day with dinner at our favorite restaurant , The Dolphin Marina. We purchased lobsters from Jane and her husband for our trip home. They were packaged perfectly .
We are planning on making this our annual birthday celebration destination.

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel a lot. I mean a real lot. It's my passion so whenever I can, I get in the car (or plane, train or bus) and go. In doing so, I have stayed a ton of places-and across all the spectrum from crashing on friends couches to staying in 5-star hotels and resorts. Quahog Bay Inn is one of those rare places that is really worth a little bit of a splurge because the property is so well located (assuming you love Maine) and so well cared for. Honestly, it really pained me to leave here. Like others have mentioned-I could just sit and watch the lobster men come and go all day...unfortunately we only had 2 days here and had some lighthouses to see and a few errands to run as we entertained some friends on the second night we were here so I will have to come back with plans to sit a little more...and just relax and take it all in.

We stayed in Osprey #2 which had 2 really nice bedrooms (one overlooking the bay), a nice living room a full kitchen and dinning room. It had cable, fans, pots and pans and service for 4. There were a lot of maps and books to borrow. Plenty of brochures at hand so you could plan the following day over your dinner. The bathroom was very nice and the shower/bath was heavenly.

The island is great and there is much to eat, see and do in the area. If I wasn't such a roamer I should have stayed here for an entire week. If I was making a recommendation for someone planning a trip to Maine, I would suggest at least 3 nights here and 3 nights in/near Acadia and maybe a few more in Belfast/Rockland/Camden area. If time allows maybe 2 nights up on the Bold coast. For those that just want to relax and not drive that far up the coast you could just stay here. I have seen nearly every part of the Maine coast and this area is as pretty and relaxing as any of it...

Oh yeah, don't miss the deluxe continental breakfast, the muffins were fantastic and the coffee perfect!!! There are breads, bagels, english muffins, cereal, yogurt and juices as well.

Tip: Come in the off season if you can. May-June, Sept-Oct would be my recommendation.

Room Tip: We loved Osprey 2 (2nd floor) but all the rooms here look amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank troy mcclure
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were only there for (3) nights again which isn't really enough. The place is comfy and clean, the folks taking care of us very friendly.

We were in Gulls Nest on the ground floor last year, which was very nice, but we sprang the extra $$ for Crows Nest on top floor this year and it was worth every nickle. If you're like me at all, and can relax for hours, watching the lobster boats and the birds do their thing, this is a perfect spot with a good long view.

The bay was nice and calm for canoeing so we rented one for 1/2 day. We were thinking about the tides (maybe 10' tide there) but the wind is probably more to deal with. We lucked out and had little breeze.

The breakfast offerings, including fresh baked blueberry muffins, are yummy and are all you need to hold you over until lobster roll time. We always brought ours back to our deck rather than eat in the cozy dining area... nothing against the dining area but our deck was just too good.

It's an easy drive to anywhere else in Harpswell from QBI, and just 15-ish minutes to go to Brunswick if you need anything the smaller stores don't have.

Then there's the lobsters cooked at the dock for you. Done right and delivered or you can go fetch 'em. In addition to what we ate there, we ordered up a bunch to pick and bring home for lobster rolls.

So, go visit. If you don't enjoy it...well, I can't help you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kudd
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We spent 5 nights here with other family members whilst over for my son's wedding on Bailey Island. The apartments are huge and immaculate. It is so peaceful just the occasional lobster boat and the lobsters were amazing ! Jane and her family were very helpful. We took out canoes went running and just enjoyed being there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family