$165
$144
BestWestern.com
Sebasco Harbor Resort(Sebasco Estates)(Great Value!)
$219
$224
$199
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Daniel(Brunswick)
$249
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
$76
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$94
$237
$214
All reviewsfull kitchenlobsterbedroom suitewell equipped kitchenprivate deckfresh muffinsstayed longercomfortable bedjanedockboatsgullsbathmainewaterfrontbelfast
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Fresh Lobster on your deck over looking water, hiking, and picturesque views- YES, YES, YES! Oh and a relatively big city close by, in case it gets too quite- YES!

I did a lot of research before landing on the Quahog Bay Inn. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation in Maine, but still want to be relatively close to Portland—this is it.

My Fiancé and I were the first to get engaged at the Quahog Bay Inn and it was so perfect! Jane and her family made us feel like we were celebrating this momentous occasion with family. My Fiancé was able to arrange champagne and flowers to be set in our room when we got back from our beautiful hike at the Giant Stairs. It was so easy and very special.

Overall, the room was very clean (The inn is only three years old and family run), charming, and provided an amazing view of the water. The location of the inn is perfect for a bit of quietness and an assortment of activities. We visited several good hikes in the local area and it was only about 30 minutes from Portland where were able to go for a special dinner.

I would definitely recommend you stay here. We will be back as soon as possible!

Room Tip: The Osprey 2 suite gets the perfect amount of sun on the deck and is a beautiful two-bedroom room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend at this lovely Inn and were not disappointed. Every window in our suite had an ocean view. We enjoyed fresh lobster right off the boat for dinner. The large deck off the kitchen was perfect for our morning coffee and delicious homemade muffins that were provided by the inn keeper. Great place to sit back, relax, and enjoy the coast of Maine.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2011

When your through with the tourist stuff head to Quahog Bay Inn. There you can relax, enjoy and really experience the Maine coast. An added bonus is the hospitality of everyone at Quahog Bay Inn. Beautiful, clean over sized rooms. Kayaks on site for everyone to enjoy.
Generous breakfasts and conversations if you want it. Dinner was my favorite; hollering out the door to Brian to boil a half dozen lobsters and drop them off on my porch- all in less than 30 minutes!
Can't go wrong,,, unless you stay somewhere else!
Glenn

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank glenn30506
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Before booking my stay I did a ridiculous amount of research. I wanted to stay somewhere along the coast of Maine, preferably directly on the water, with charm, and at a fair price. I went to several websites only to be disappointed when i looked at their actual location with google maps / street view. This is by far your best option for staying in a coastal Maine town that is not over the top touristy. Staying here allows you to get a real Maine experience.
By the way you can buy cooked lobsters off the dock and eat them in your own kitchen or on your own private balcony!

Room Tip: worth the money for the crows nest.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Peter R
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised with the space of the Osprey 1 suite. There was plenty of space for our family of four - kids being 17 an 12. The space was immaculate and inviting. The only thing I will say is be prepared to hear the lobster boats heading out at an early hour. It wasn't loud at all but my husband is a light sleeper and it woke him up.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends