“Busy and Delicious ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Busy and Delicious ”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here with two other members of my family. We all had the fish n chips, and all had beers from the local brewery. Service was excellent! And the food was very very good with large portions, tasty fries. I have been there a few times while on vacation and enjoy it always.

Tampa, Florida, USA
“Great House Brews”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you happen to travel to Augusta ME you MUST visit this tavern not too far up the road... Awesome house craft beer and the night I was there I had an awesome prime rib sandwich that was just spectacular... fun atmosphere...

Visited July 2013
Zionsville
“THE best food around!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I don't even know what food to tell you to try - because I visited this restaurant three times while in town for business, and each time I loved the meal I had and my colleagues raved over their meals, as well! The atmosphere has a pub feel and the food is a comfort style, with awesome flavor all around! The meals we tried included: Meatloaf, Fish and Chips, Pot Roast, Turkey, Shepherd's Pie, Bangers & Mash... again - all just fantastic! Service was always top notch, as well! If I come back to Augusta, I would be happy to return to The Liberal Cup!!

• Visited October 2013
Fairfield, Maine
“Great Pub”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Busy pub and restaurant . The food was very good, but place was very busy and noisy. That said we would go back again for sure. There are 2 dining options, one being in the pub (barroom) and another being in a room somewhat off to the side. Both options have their time and place. For a quieter experience choose the side venue, for a raucous time eat in the bar!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank joey j
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service, atmosphere. Had clams (the best) and haddock Neapolitan really good. Highly recommend

• Visited September 2013

Been to The Liberal Cup? Share your experiences!