“stress free”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2014

a lively bar, good food, happy and friendly staff! This is a nice place to unwind with a drink and have a bite after a day on the lake.

1  Thank KarenA_20142014

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Ate here with family upon recommendation from someone after cruise on the Kate while on vacation with my family...staff very friendly...and a very relaxed atmosphere...nachos and artichoke dip were great appys and my son and husband really liked the chili...everyone enjoyed their food...I had the Vinnie and it was a great wrap...we sat outside on the porch...it was Friday evening and they had a band setting up, wish we could have stayed later for music but kids had it and wanted to go back to cabin and go swimming...maybe next time

Ps very reasonable prices

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for lunch a few weeks ago on our first trip to Greenville. I had read all the great reviews on Tripadvisor so was already familiar with it before our trip but then arriving into town we also heard great reviews from multiple locals, so we knew we were onto something good. The day we stopped in it was rainy and windy (thanks to Hurricane Arthur's feeder bands) and the cafe was warm and welcoming. It had a great mix of locals and tourists, with friendly servers and good, down to earth food. My husband and I both ordered the tuna melts, which were good, just a little "sloppy", washed down with some blueberry beer. It was hearty and perfect for the day / location. The atmosphere in the pub was awesome ...bustling, family friendly and a must stop to any visit to Greenville. They also have outdoor seating, however due to the weather we opted for indoor seating which I think was cozier. My only regret was that we were only in town for two nights and sadly we didnt get the opportunity to visit again.

1  Thank styletraveler1967
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is the best kept secret in Greenville. They have delicious food and a well stocked bar. The chicken salad is fantastic. Servers are great, too.

1  Thank jerseyjill8
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Delicious burgers, cold brews, a bartender that won't quit. Seriously, Stacey never slows down. That woman runs a tight ship. I want to be her best friend. Worth the drive over from Millinocket, where we were staying.

1  Thank HKRB