“A good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed October 15, 2013

On our way out of town, headed to Canada, we stopped at the Stress Free Moose Pub and Café for lunch and had a good, tasty meal which we were able to enjoy while sitting outside on a beautiful day. The staff was very nice; the service was quick; the food was very good and the bathrooms were clean. I would recommend dining at the Stress Free Moose Pub.

There are newer reviews for Stress Free Moose Pub & Cafe

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Always friendly service and good food- love the chicken salad wrap! Nice place to relax and get a bite and a cold drink.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Best chicken gumbo ever it was gumbolicious, steak tips where to die for, nice atmosphere and great service, I would come back again

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Let me start off by saying that the food that my wife & I were served was outstanding. The service was excellent.

Based on the noise coming from the bar, Stress Free Moose is primarily a pub. Our table was very close to the bar and we could not enjoy our meal for all of the loud & vulgar comments. The bartending staff did not ask the offenders to tone down their colorful language but instead encouraged them. The loudest bar customers appeared to be locals and I guess that the bartenders did not want to endanger any repeat business.

If you are looking for family dining in Greenville. I recommend that you eat at another of that town's many excellent restaurants. Should you have to eat at the Stress Free Moose, be sure and ask for a table as far from the bar as possible.

5  Thank Oilman65
Reviewed October 4, 2013

A nice, friendly place to stop for a snack and a beer. My wife and I ducked in for a burger and a beer. It's kind of small downstairs but they even have a comfortable seating area upstairs when busy. They don't have an official kitchen, so some menu items are limited, but you're sure to find something you like. The night we were there they were grilling on the deck.

1  Thank hotrod53