“Great Lobster”
Review of Graves Seafood - CLOSED

Graves Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: They not only have a restaurant but sell seafood uncooked. they also have a variety store attached to resaurant.
Smithsburg, Maryland, United States
“Great Lobster”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were glad to find a good lobster dinner this far from the coast! Service was pleasant, but a bit slow. (I think they were short a waitress). Very tasty lobster!

Visited June 2013

Pelham, New Hampshire
“A decent place”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Service was good, but it took awhile. Busy 4th weekend, but we understood. Meal was good and we will go back.

Visited July 2013
Midland, Michigan, USA
“Seafood”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The scallops with crab filling was excellent! My husband had the baked haddock and that was great too! The waitresses were all very friendly. I really liked this place!

Visited July 2013
Oxford, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific seafood in a quaint atmosphere!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The seafood was terrific and the people were friendly and pleasant. I loved the quaint decor of the dining room.
I ordered the shrimp dinner, it was made to perfection! I rarely eat dessert, but I could not resist the homemade blueberry pie--it was to "die for."

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BernHoney
Rumford, Maine
“Avoid”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was so greasy it was disgusting. We got these scallops and I swear they were fried twice. You know how they are supposed to be crispy when fried? They were mushy. You dont do that with seafood, period. Waitress looked drunk or on medication...I dont know. No refills. Wow.

• Visited July 2012