“A decent place”
Review of Graves Seafood - CLOSED

Graves Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: They not only have a restaurant but sell seafood uncooked. they also have a variety store attached to resaurant.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Service was good, but it took awhile. Busy 4th weekend, but we understood. Meal was good and we will go back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The scallops with crab filling was excellent! My husband had the baked haddock and that was great too! The waitresses were all very friendly. I really liked this place!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The seafood was terrific and the people were friendly and pleasant. I loved the quaint decor of the dining room.
I ordered the shrimp dinner, it was made to perfection! I rarely eat dessert, but I could not resist the homemade blueberry pie--it was to "die for."

1  Thank BernHoney
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was so greasy it was disgusting. We got these scallops and I swear they were fried twice. You know how they are supposed to be crispy when fried? They were mushy. You dont do that with seafood, period. Waitress looked drunk or on medication...I dont know. No refills. Wow.

2  Thank MikyAndSarah
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the sort of place that locals wish could be better, since there's no other seafood place in town! Meals are uninspired but adequate. Mostly fried dishes, with broiled plates that boarder on boring. Staff is...there. Atmosphere is lacking.

If you go there hungry, you will leave fed.