My husband and I, both seniors, stayed here from 5/20-5/24, 2013. The room was a little small and the bathroom was definitely tiny. There was very little room to put toiletries in the bathroom. We had a room on the first floor (there are 2 floors, no elevator). The window faced the front walkway. This would have been fine except that a slat was missing from the vertical blinds and anyone walking by could look inside the room. Housekeeping is not their strong point. The bed was only made once. I had to pile wet towels on the floor for 2 days before they were changed. The cloth bath mat was taken with the towels but never replaced so I had to use a hand towel on the floor. There is a mini fridge in the room but it was set so low (I could not change the setting) that my fruit froze. There is also a small coffee maker in the room but if you want coffee you need to use both packets of coffee or it will be very weak. It is definitely NOT pet friendly. There is no breakfast - only weak coffee and donuts. For breakfast, go into town and eat at Aunty Ems. Get coffee any time at North Woods Outfitters - it's really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moose Mountain Inn is a small, locally owned Motor-inn near Moosehead Lake and surrounded by over 15,000 acres of protected Maine public lands. We are a value priced Motel located in a quiet setting of trees, mountains and wildlife on the side of Little Moose Mountain. Our convenient location affords our guest easy access to all that the Moosehead Lake region has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Moose Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Mountain Hotel Greenville
- Moose Mountain Inn Maine/Greenville