“Really good breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We went here twice the week we were visiting. Good breakfast and decent choices. The foods came out pretty quick. It's a small place, but definitely worth visiting at least twice!!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

On our annual late summer trip to Moosehead we decided this would be the year we try Auntie M's. Unfortunately she would not make it in my family lol. We dry camp on our trip up here and I can make a better meal with my old camp stove and one old frying pan then they can with a fully staffed and fully loaded kitchen. I got the "Lumber Jack" and my wife got pretty much the same but without sausage. The bacon here was teeth hurting, and I am a fan of crispy bacon, but not rock bacon. Both of our portions of eggs were far undercooked. The sausages I ended up with were not sausages, they were grease tubes. I mean these baby's were seriously 1/2 grease 1/4 skin and 1/4 meat. I'd buy the microwavable links before I ate those again. I had high hopes for this place, I really did. I love breakfast and this is pretty much all this place does, but not well apparently.

1  Thank McNash1213
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Nancy and I went for breakfast and it was the best,even though the electricity went out .The staff and owners kept the flow going. Checking in and accomadating everyone. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Auntie M's will never disappoint you. The food is home style and always consistent. The service is always great. The only thing some may seem a negative is that this is a cash only establishment. With that said, this is Greenville not Boston.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

It's a small place but the food is good. The homemade banana bread is a must try if she has it I was a little disappointed with my granola and fruit as it didn't seem very fresh but there is always banana bread