“Wonderful food and great service”
Review of Auntie M's

Auntie M's
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Large selection and friendly people; reasonable prices. Ate there every morning. Open for breakfast at 7 but closes at 3. Makes bag lunches to take out.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very small, very friendly and diverse and very good breakfast. Lots of choices on the menu and fair prices.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

After an early morning canoe trip we followed a couple we met on the lake to a local restaurant they said could not be beat for breakfast, Aunite Em's. They were so very right.
It's small and lots of tables squeezed in but we didn't have to wait. Every plate that passed by me from the kitchen looked better than the next. Eggs were scrambled plump and fluffy. Fresh wild blueberry homemade bread used for French Toast. Bacon, ham...all wonderful. And then there were the grits. I am from Alabama, home of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) and I have never ever had better than in Auntie Em's in Greenville, Maine. A bowl of grits baked to perfection and with a large yellow pool of melting farm fresh butter on top. Just take my word, don't miss Auntie Em's for breakfast. Price is right, too.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am from Alabama and Southerners love their grits. We take pride in recipes made with these tiny little jewels of corn. However, at Aunt M's in Greenville, Maine I had absolutely the best grits I have ever had in my life. New Orleans Shrimp and Grits has nothing on the individual dishes of buttery baked grits at Aunt M's.
It's just a homestyle little cafe that was reccomended by a local. We went there for breakfast and just enjoyed every bite. The plates were filled with steaming hot wonders from the kitchen which included fresh blueberry muffins and mile high pancakes. It was certainly a real treat.
The staff and the prices are family friendly. The food is just like home....or better!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The portions were plentiful, the staff was friendly and helpful and the food was good and reasonably priced! You can't ask for more than that!

Been to Auntie M's? Share your experiences!