“YUCK!”

Cole Farms Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Gray
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“YUCK!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Can't begin to explain the nasty meal we had there.. the meatloaf was so awful there are no words to describe.Salad was just pitiful. In fact, all was so poor that I don't even want to waste more time writing a review...

• Visited August 2012

Gray, Maine
“Local Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Cole Farms has been in business forever, and their menu (and prices) probably have changed much!! Classic diner food with some fabulous suprises (fried seafood is great, occasional prime rib special is very good and a very good deal!!) Prices are alwyas to affordable, food consistently good .. you really can't miss with this place (unless you arrive at one of the busier times .. then you're going to have to wait for what could be a fairly long time before enjoying your meal)

Visited March 2012
Portland, Maine
“overrated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

I shake my head at some of these 5 star reviews. I guess some people have very low expectations in their dining experience. I've given this restaurant 2 chances, the second of which made half my family sick. The food is greasy and very lacking in taste. Most of the people eating there seem to be elderly so i suppose that explains why some still go there. All in all its not worth the trip for Denny's quality food.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank food e
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Wide selection of food, very reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

This restaurant seemed to have a lot of regulars and I can understand why. If I lived in the area, I’m sure that I’d be a regular too. My husband and I had lunch on a Saturday in June and were seated immediately. I expected a typical diner menu and was surprised that between the menu and whiteboard there was a better selection of salads, wraps, etc than I thought there would be. The food was fine and the prices were very reasonable. Clean restaurant, friendly service, large seating area. Be aware that you need to pay cash—no credit cards.

• Visited June 2012
Garnervile, NY
“Another Family Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good 'like home cooked' meal at a price the family can aford. Friendly staff. I've never been disappointed and everyone I takes there loves it!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Joy E

Been to Cole Farms Restaurant? Share your experiences!