“Fabulous”

Gorham House of Pizza
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Gorham
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This is our go-to local restaurant. I've never been disappointed. The pizza is great, the salads are delicious, the service is always with a smile, and the restaurant is always clean and tidy.

Date of visit: June 2013

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Try the spaghetti calzone... it's INSANELY delicious. Also, I reccomend getting the veggie sauce. The only problem with the meat sauce, to me, is it has a slight sweet taste, almost like cinnamon or brown sugar. The veggie sauce is the way to go. I'm never disappointed when I go there, unless you hit the hours where parking and seating is almost impossible. It's just a testiment to how great the food is, though.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2011

GHOP has been a fixture in Gorham for many years. The pizza is my family's favorite. Reasonable pricing but no skimping on toppings or quality. The owner is in the shop and gets to know the regulars.

Date of visit: August 2011
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The pizza and calzones were wonderful.
I had the gyro pizza and if only my stomach was bigger. I at least made it through half the pizza.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Eat here several times during our 5 day stay in Gorham from Southern California. The pizza is well the best we have ever eaten, the crust and sauce are awesome. How do I get a pizza delivered to Southern California?

Date of visit: September 2011
1  Thank theallde

Been to Gorham House of Pizza? Share your experiences!