“Delicious pizza!”

Gorham House of Pizza
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Gorham
Reviewed November 23, 2011

GHOP has been a fixture in Gorham for many years. The pizza is my family's favorite. Reasonable pricing but no skimping on toppings or quality. The owner is in the shop and gets to know the regulars.

Date of visit: August 2011

Reviewed October 31, 2011

The pizza and calzones were wonderful.
I had the gyro pizza and if only my stomach was bigger. I at least made it through half the pizza.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Eat here several times during our 5 day stay in Gorham from Southern California. The pizza is well the best we have ever eaten, the crust and sauce are awesome. How do I get a pizza delivered to Southern California?

Date of visit: September 2011
1  Thank theallde
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I live in the Boston Area and i am always trying new places. None compare to Gorham House of Pizza. The fresh chicking used for the Chicken Souvlaki is unlike any other place. When i do get back there i order one of everything i love because i can't decide what to get!!! I can't wait to get back there.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Who would have guessed that truly terrific pizza could be found in Gorham, Maine. We have eaten here over the years when visiting family and always comment on how delicious the pizzas are...So I thought it would be worth letting other know that they really do make GREAT pizza!

Been to Gorham House of Pizza? Share your experiences!